British Blend E-LiquidHome // E-Liquid // British Blend E-Liquid
British Blend E-Liquid
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom within an ISO Class 8 clean room
- UK sourced flavours which have been tested to ensure they are Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl free
- UK sourced Pharmaceutical grade nicotine
- Childproof and tamper evident bottles
- Full traceability on all ingredients
- Regularly sent off to a UKAS accredited laboratory for testing to ensure consistency
- Compatible with any device – manufactured to the same consistency
- No ingredients sourced from outside the UK
Which strength should you choose?
We have decided to alter PG and VG levels dependent on nicotine strength. As a result our higher nicotine strengths carry a stronger throat hit, while our lower nicotine strengths carry a weaker throat hit but produce more vapour. The levels of PG/VG are listed below. We also decided to use different cap colours for the different strengths so that it’s easy to determine which nicotine strength you are using.
- 18mg/ml - 60(PG) / 40(VG) - Strong throat hit / low vapour production (Red Label)
- 12mg/ml - 50(PG) / 50(VG) - mild throat hit / mild vapour production (Blue Label)
- 6mg/ml – 45(PG) / 55(VG) – slight throat hit / moderate vapour production (Green Label)
- 3mg/ml - 40(PG) / 60(VG) - very slight throat hit / large vapour production (Purple Label)
- 0mg/ml - 40(PG) / 60(VG) - no throat hit / large vapour production (White Label)
What ingredients are used in British Blend E-Liquid?
-7.2% Nicotine diluted in PG
-Natural & Artifical flavours carried in PG (Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl free)
Not use oil-based flavours, dyes or colourings.
Recommended E-Liquid Strengths
This is a rough guide to try and ensure that you get the right strength E-Liquid when using E-Cigs.
Cigarettes per day / Recommended E-Liquid strength
20+ / 18MG
15-20 / 12MG
10-15 / 6MG
5-10 / 3MG
0-5 / 0MG