Koh Gen Do Japanese Organic Cotton x5
Japanese Koh Gen Do Organic Cotton Pads x5
Do you want a longer lasting vape with a clean and crisp flavour?
Look no further than these Organic Cotton pads. They're 100% Natural.
Each pad is 5cm x 6cm and are sold in packs of 5.
These are absolutely brilliant for making your wicks for your dripping and tank atomisers.
They hold a huge amount of liquid and it is transered to the coils evenly for thick clouds of vapour.
As it is 100% natural and organic there are no additives or coatings to the fibres so your vape is always perfect.
Using Organic Cotton (Koh Gen Do) pads
You will need to have already made and tested your coils, and you will need with you a sharp pair of scissors and a pair of tweezers.
As these are 100% organic and natural you may occasionally find some cotton seeds inside these pads. They won't do you any harm and can be easily removed with tweezers.
1. Note how all of the fibres are combed to lie in one direction and the pad can easily be separated and pulled to split into two layers which will be perfect for most wicking applications.
2. Check the direction the fibre is lying once split in half, then using sharp scissors you can cut across the fibre. Depending on the coil/wick you are using you may cut this into half crossways or even into thirds. This cut will be the length you require your wick.
3. Next, cutting now in the direction of the grain, you are cutting to the width of the inner of your coil. You want it to fit well but not have so much that it will be bunched up in there thickly which will stem the liquid flow. You can if you wish cut several of these ready depending on if you have single, dual or multiple coils in your device..
4. Then taking just one sliver, roll just the tip of one of the cut slivers of the Koh Gen Do wicking. You are making a pointed tip which is easier to thread through your coil which you will do next. The wick is at this stage still much longer than you will need.
5. Pull it gently through with your tweezers.
6. Check that the wick moves freely through the coil.
7. Next, trim the wick at each end. You will be snipping of the pointed tip you made. You will want to leave around 2-3mm on each side of the coil.
8. Now it is time to add some liquid to the wick. You can use the tip of your tweezers to tease or push in any fibres so that the wick stays within the 'footprint' of your device.
9. Repeat for each coil in your device.
Then you are ready to fire it up for the best vape of your life!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak delays are possible as couriers are experiencing an exceptionally high volume of parcels. Please allow an extra couple of days before reporting your parcel late or missing. 98% of parcels are still arriving on time and we are still dispatching 100% of our orders before the 3pm cut off.
Three delivery options available:
-Royal Mail 2nd Class tracked/signed for delivery £3.99. Arrives within 2-3 working days after dispatch. All orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 2nd Class tracked delivery.
-Royal Mail 1st Class tracked/signed for delivery £4.99. Arrives within 1-2 working days after dispatch.
-DPD Next Day tracked/signed for delivery with 1 hour arrival time slot £5.99. Arrives 1 working day after dispatch. All orders over £75 will qualify for free DPD Next Day tracked delivery.
Orders placed before 3pm for all delivery tiers will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched on the next working day!
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands may take longer than estimated lead time.
Working days are Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days, however Royal Mail do very occasionally deliver on Saturdays.
NO ORDERS WILL BE DISPATCHED ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.
Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday, on a Saturday or on a Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Premium DPD Saturday Delivery is available for £24.99.
The Best E Cigarette only ships to the following countries:
Unfortunately we do not ship to any countries other than those listed above.
When DPD Next Day Delivery is selected as the delivery option we reserve the right to send the order via Royal Mail 24 Hour Delivery instead when the delivery address is in an area that falls under DPD's 'Premium' pricing. These areas are usually in Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands / Islands.
We can now ship to Jersey and Guernsey. The cost is £19.99. However this will be offset somewhat by the fact that customers in the Channel Islands DO NOT pay VAT on our goods. The prices without the 20% VAT will be shown once you log into an account registered to a Channel Island address.
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst DPD Next Day is a 'Next Day' service, this is not guaranteed. Nor are the Royal Mail time frames guaranteed. 99% of parcels to mainland England do arrive on time, however sometimes parcels take longer, particularly if the delivery address is not in England. Also around public holidays the courier may need extra time to clear back logs. Please order in advance and allow plenty of time for delivery to cover any risk of delays. If your parcel has not arrived after 5 working days, then please feel free to get in touch with us.