Welcome back to our blog page! Yes, it has been a minute but with the curren...Read More
WE AT THE BEST E CIGARETTE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE UP A NICOTINE HABIT. IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY A SMOKER THEN OUR ADVICE IS NOT TO BUY NICOTINE PRODUCTS.
NOT FOR UNDER 18's
You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase ANY OF our products. The Best E Cigarette reserves the right to cancel any transaction where it reasonably believes the purchaser is EITHER NOT OF THE REQUIRED LEGAL AGE OR purchasing products on behalf of a minor.
SAFETY WHEN USING NICOTINE-CONTAINING E-LIQUID
NICOTINE IS A POISON AND CAN KILL IF NOT USED PROPERLY.
· Always store your e-liquid away from children and pets, preferably locked away.
· Keep e-liquid in the child proof bottles it is supplied in.
· If e-liquid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, wash off immediately with water and seek medical advice if you feel unwell.
· Take care when refilling tanks, pods or cartridges to avoid unnecessary spillage.
· If you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately.
The main ingredients of e-liquid are propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine, both of which are used in a wide variety of everyday food products. Flavouring and nicotine are added, at varying strengths.
If you need advice relating to nicotine strengths, please contact us before placing your order.
SAFETY WHEN USING ELECTRICAL ITEMS
· Never leave chargers plugged in overnight.
· Always carry your kit or e-cig in a case or pouch. Avoid putting them in pockets or bags to avoid accidental firing up (turning on and powering up without the user taking a draw which can burn/ruin the coil).
· Keep your e-cig away from children.
· Keep batteries in a safe place when not in use.
· Only use the charger supplied with your product.
· Never leave batteries unattended when on charge.
SAFETY WHEN USING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
Lithium Ion (Li-on) batteries are safely used in millions of devices every day, however this does not mean that there are no risks associated with them. A lot of the risks become apparent due to some form of malpractice; they can pose a fire risk when short-circuited, over-charged, submerged in water or if their cases are damaged. All of these are avoidable in some way. Although there's an option to purchase protected Li-on batteries, there are still risks involved because the protection circuit is a last-ditch potential safety mechanism rather than something that should be relied on as preventing all possible risks.
There are pointers that you can follow which can help provide a long battery life and low risks to your personal safety when using Li-on batteries:
-Always buy from a reputable vendor.
-Check that the product or packaging displays the correct CE and ROHS safety markings.
-Do not store, use or charge batteries in extreme temperature, high or low. Only use charging equipment in good condition and specific to your battery type. Never mix batteries from one manufacturer with a charger from another without specific confirmation of compatibility.
-Always charge batteries specifically as directed in the product instruction manual.
-Do not leave charging batteries unattended, and always charge batteries on a heat proof mat away from flammable materials.
-Transport loose batteries properly by having them separated in non-conductive containers (e.g. plastic), and never where they can come into contact with metal items that can cause a short circuit (e.g. pockets full of loose change or keys).
-Do not use batteries with visible leaking or mechanical damage to the case, insulation or terminals.
-Do not continue to use batteries that have ceased to function normally.
-Do not submerge batteries in water or expose them to any volume of water.
-Batteries should be disposed of and recycled in accordance with your country’s appropriate legislation.
-Do not overcharge or overdischarge.
-Recharge drained batteries immediately.
-Do not short circuit.
-Do not dispose of in fire.
-Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase.
-Never short (connect positive and negative size) battery.
If you need any additional safety information or general advice on the products we sell please feel free to contact us.