Vaptio Fragg Hello and welcome to a new review on the Vaptio Fragg Mod! In this ...Read More
1 * FRAGG Mod
1 * USB Type-C Cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Lanyard
The design of this mod is small and compact as well as lightweight, it’s perfect for those who are looking for the extra power but don’t want something bulky and awkward to carry. The mod also comes with a lanyard which helps keep your mod from having a tumble if you are on the clumsy side. the diameter of the 510 plate is just shy of 23mm (29.9mm if you want specifics) and the mod stands at 78mm tall.
The material the Fragg is made from is a zinc alloy with plastic and Faux leather which keeps the mod lightweight, the screen is located on the side just under the fire button and control buttons. The screen itself is a 0.69inch OLED screen which is nice and bright, I had no problems seeing the screen in any lighting.
The buttons are nice and a good size for the mod, they do have a slight texture to them which is good to see, my only issue with the buttons is that they aren’t as clicky as I prefer, I know its a small detail but I like to know when I’ve pressed something, I mean you know you’ve pressed the mod as it reacts quickly to the corresponding button you’ve pressed but I just wanted a little more of a click with the button. As I say though, that’s just personal preference.
A final note on the design is the charge port, its located underneath the control buttons and uses a type-c charger, I will talk more on this in the next section.
The Fragg comes with a few different modes and has some adjustability as well, ill list the controls of the mod and then discuss each mode on the mod below.
- Turning the device on/off – five clicks of the fire button
- Adjust Wattage – use the two buttons below the fire button
- Access menu – Press the fire button three times.
- Lock the device – Press and hold the adjustment buttons.
- Flip the screen – Press and hold the adjustment buttons. (Note, the device will lock first, after locking/unlocking it will flip.)
- Fire – Press and hold the fire button
The Vaptio Fragg also comes with a few different modes to operate in, below is a list of these modes.
- VW – This is standard wattage mode, the max output is 60w
- VV – This is voltage mode, the max output is 4v
- Pre – A pre-heat mode, the max output is 15w
- By – Bypass mode, this works depending on the battery voltage and resistance of the coil, the less battery you have, the less output you’ll get.
- Settings – Adjust settings for sleep timer up to 20 seconds & vape time up to 10 seconds.
The Fragg mod has a maximum and minimum resistance as well, this ranges between 0.2oHm to 1.8oHm. The battery capacity is 2000mAh and as mentioned before with the charge port is a Type-C charger and charges at the rate of 5V/2A which if this is true, should mean your device will be capable of fast charging.
Pros and Cons
As always, ill list what my pros and cons for this device are and explain my reasons to believe that.
- Lightweight and compact – Its super light weighing in at 132g according to Vaptios website, this makes it the perfect device for someone who doesn’t want something big and bulky
- Plenty of different modes – I think with this device, there’s something for everyone here to use.
- Fast charge – If fast charge works correctly, it’ll be a major plus, I would expect the device to charge from flat to full in less than an hour. I’ll update the blog when I find out for definite
- Pre-heat mode – To be honest, I think Vaptio missed a better option here, they could have gone for a curve mode to pre-heat coils which the user could have adjusted accordingly.
- 510 Plate – The 510 plate is tiny which considering a lot of recent tanks are around the 24mm+ mark, meaning a lot of tanks will overhang the plate.
So there we have it, the Vaptio Fragg mod, I think it is a decent mod for what you get from it. if I was to pair this up with a tank, I would go for something like the Tecc Slider 2 or the Innokin Zlide tank for an MTL experience, If you are looking to get one, check out the link to get yours today!
What did you think of the review? you can leave a comment on our Facebook or Instagram to let us know!
Thanks again for reading
Written by Cal